Certified Irrigation Designers
Our experienced Certified Irrigation Designers (CIDs) carefully determine all aspects of the system design before we begin the installation. During the design process, we carefully:
- Evaluate your water source and pressure.
- Assess the unique watering requirements of your lawn, gardens, planters, and shrubbery as well as slope, sun, and shade exposures.
- Select sprinkler head types and positioning to guarantee proper coverage.
- Follow the laws of water hydraulics to calculate the appropriate number and types of watering zones.
- Determine controller type for best water practices.
- Suggest design elements and equipment options to improve the longevity, efficiency, and ease of use of the irrigation system.