Comprehensive Spring Lawn Sprinkler Preparation
Each spring, we check all irrigation components to ensure your sprinkler system is fully functional for the watering season. This service includes the following steps:
- Turn water on to the sprinkler system and inspect sprinkler plumbing and vacuum breaker.
- Check sprinkler valve and filter.
- Install pump and suction line (where applicable).
- Activate the controller, set watering schedule, and test all valves in the system.
- Install battery. (Battery sold separately.)
- Inspect and adjust the system for proper coverage.
- Check for system leaks.
- Check function of all heads and nozzles.
- When time permits, make system repairs up to $100.00.